Workshops, Events and Courses
See our Workshop and Events schedule to find out what's coming a month. We have specialised workshops and courses which explore yoga techniques, styles, healthy living, and more.
Members receive 10% off.
You can also get in touch if you, as a holistic practitioner, or specialised yoga instructor would like us to host a workshop featuring you!
£25.00 - Workshop: 2 hr Purchase now
Unlimited 30 day yoga pass
Classes any day, (or every day). Any time. This pass is ideal for those staying in Sheffield for a long visit, looking to make the most of thier time here with a session as often as possible. Also ideal as a no commitment follow up to our New Starter Special.
£88.00 - Unlimited Yoga - 30 days
10 class pass: £130 (£14/class)
5 class pass: £70 (£13/class)
Passes are valid for 12 months and can be shared between two allocated people, such as partners or family members.
These passes are great for people who travel frequently or can only come one time or less per week.
£16 for a single class (available to purchase in studio only)
Best for people who can only come to one class. If you've never done yoga before and just want to try, we recommend our New Starter Special as you get to try all the styles and can take our beginner classes. You make your 'money's worth' by coming to two or more classes.
Make someone's day - send them the gift of yoga. You can buy a gift card in the studio or online for any amount or service.
Here's how to do it online:
1 - click here
to go to our Online Store in Mindbody
2 - select 'Gift Cards' along the top
3 - choose your amount, who it's for and write a personal message
4 - choose your image and click make purchase
5 - checkout and send the yoga love
Membership purchase online
You can set up membership in the studio, via phone or email, or purchase it online with the following steps.
1 - click here to go to our Online Store in Mindbody
2 - select 'Contracts' along the top
3 - choose either the unlimited or the rolling membership
4 - check you agree and click make purchase
5 - checkout and enjoy your yoga
- We always save a few spots in every class for you to walk-in (Commonside: 4 walk-in spots; Edgedale: 8 walk-in spots). These are available on a first come, first served basis. So even if the class is full online, you can show up 30 min early to get a spot.
- Online reservations hold your spot until 10 minutes before class starts. After that time they become open to walk-ins and if you aren’t there, then you will lose your spot and still be charged.
- If you can’t attend make sure you cancel your class booking online as this allows others to attend. If you cancel less than 3 hrs before class starts, then you will still be charged.
- Private sessions and workshops need to be cancelled at least 24 hrs in advance.
- Unfortunately, we don’t take bookings over the phone, by text, by Facebook, by email or in person because this takes up a walk-in spot. If you want to pre-book, then you’ll need to do it online, or you can use our tablets to log in at the studio.